Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time Management

Time Management is an important thing that goes along with college. You need to know how to manage your time, because of all the stress in college. There are different ways for you to manage you time. A good way to manage your time wisely is to sit down and set goals. When ever I don't manage my time I am so stressed out and overwhelmed. I start to worry, then get in a bad mood and take it out on others, and also I start to break down. I tell myself that I can't do it after a while. When I manage my time well, I feel good about myself and relaxed. Whenever everyone else is struggling to get there big project done, I just sit back and laugh because I managed my time well and I can do the things that are fun. I always like to set reasonable deadlines for myself that way I can get what I need done. High School was allot different then college when it came to time management. In high school I always had time to do my homework during class and in study hall. In college we don't have study hall and don't get to do our work in class. Most of the homework in college is reading. It was very tough for me at first to adapt to the college life of studying at home and doing all my homework at night when I was tired. There was one night that I stayed up all night writing a research paper and doing lab reports. I feel that I am slowly maturing in my judgement, I am starting to realize the importance of getting good grades. In high school I didn't get good grades because I didn't put in the time or the effort to get grades like I do now in college. I had no time management then, but now that I've matured I have found school to be easier.

No comments: